Bike Mechanic Required: 5 – 7 March 201529th January 2015
We are looking for a bike mechanic to support a charity adventure race in Swansea NSW from the 5th – 7th March 2015. You will be supporting a fleet of 50-60 mountain bikes making sure they are in good running order and sorting out any issues that may arise during the two day event.
You will be required in Swansea from 4:00pm on Thursday 5th March until 5:00pm on Saturday 7th March.
- Own vehicle for transport around the course (no need for 4WD vehicle)
- Own tools
- Preferred but not essential, access to spare parts like deraileurs, cables, chains etc. All spare parts used during the event will be paid for by Maximum Adventure
- Willingness to help out with other event tasks when you are not sorting out bikes i.e: setting up tents, loading kayaks, manning a feed station etc.
- Be prepared to work after hours on Friday evening if any bikes need attention
- You don’t have to be a qualified bike mechanic, but you must have all tools and able to fix most issues on a mountain bike. You will mostly encounter bent and or replacing the odd derailleur, replacing broken cables, adjusting gears, fixing flats etc.
What we offer:
- Food and accommodation for the three days
- Day rate payment
If you you are interested email Henry van Heerden ([email protected].com.au)